Some products make you sound better... RangTM loopers make you play better.
Made in Texas, USA
jordan 11 concord 3lab5 jordans Louis Vuitton Outlet jordan 3lab5 beat by dre cheap beat by dre cheap sport blue 6s louis vuitton outlet louis vuitton outlet jordan retro 11 kate spade outlet jordans for sale Jordan 3Lab5s lebron 12 michael kors outlet kate spade outlet coach factory outlet online louis vuitton outlet jordan retros kate spade outlet
Boomerang® III Phrase Sampler
If you want the looper that the pros use, this is the one. The Rang™ III is the best looper for live
performance, bar none. The full retail price is $569, but your local dealer can do MUCH better than that.
> loopermusic.com review of the Rang™ III - a new & very informative website for the looping musician <
> Guitar Player July 2012 Review of the III < > Premier Guitar Feb 2011 Review of the III <
*Features * sport blue 3s jordan 6 sport blue jordan retros new jordans 2014 louis vuitton outlet louis vuitton outlet jordan 3 sport blue sport blue 14s louis vuitton outlet history of jordan 6s jordan 6 sport blue jordan 6 sport blue louis vuitton outlet louis vuitton outlet louis vuitton outlet jordan 6 history of jordan jordan 6 history of Jordan Lebron 12 lebron 11 louis vuitton outlet
• Easily syncs to an external MIDI clock source. The MIDI Start and Stop commands are supported as well.
• Flexibility provided by 4 distinct Play Styles.
Serial Play Style - loops play one after the other for building a song in verse/chorus/bridge fashion.
Serial Master Play Style - For serial style loopers it's nice to have a rhythmic background behind the melodic loops. Mute
the strings and record a short "chika-chika" or beat on the sides of your acoustic axe. This rhythmic master loop can
then play along with any other loop.
Sync Play Style - all loops can play simultaneously and are synced so they stay together.
Free Play Style - all loops can play simultaneously and are NOT synced; this is great for creating ambient soundscapes.
• 3 or 4 loops - your choice.
• Maximum recording time varies but can be as long as 35 minutes.
48KHz true stereo recording yields about 4 1/2 minutes
48KHz mono recording yields almost 9 minutes
24KHz true stereo recording yields almost 9 minutes
24KHz mono recording yields over 17 1/2 minutes
12KHz mono recording yields over 35 minutes
• Stacking - "stacking" is adding a part to a loop (There is no limit to the number of parts you can stack.)
• Undo/Redo - the last part stacked can be muted, then played again or rerecorded.
• Erase - loops can be erased one at a time or all at once; some loops can be erased while others plays.
• Copy Loop - a complete loop can be copied whether it is playing or not.
• Copy Live - this enables "re-sampling" and is very powerful; the pedal's output is routed to a new loop.
• Octave - loop plays at half speed and an octave lower.
• Reverse - loop plays backwards.
• Once - loop plays one time through then stops or if already playing, it stops at its end.
• Stutter - enables repeatedly starting a loop over before it plays all the way through, sort of like record scratching.
• Fade - loop(s) fades in or out with one button press; fade time can be 3 to 43 seconds.
• Reverse Solo - this is a built-in effect and enables you to create reverse leads live.
• Two Sample Rates - 48KHz or 24KHz, both use 20 bit samples; through signal is always 48KHz / 24 bits.
• Thru Mute Function - turns off through signal.
• Expression Pedal Jack - connect an expression pedal for foot control of overall playback volume or Decay Rate.
• Volume Knobs
Serial & Serial-Sync Play Styles
Volume controls playback level
Sync & Free Play Styles
Volume controls playback level of loop 1
Vol 2 controls playback level of loop 2
Vol 3 controls playback level of loop 3
Vol 4 controls playback level of loop 4
• Decay Rate Knob - sets the rate at which earlier parts fade when new ones are added; continuously variable from 0-100%.
• Stereo or Mono - recording and playback will be stereo or mono depending on which of the Smart Jacks you use.
• Smart Jacks - the Rang™ III senses which jacks are being used and provides different signal routing options.
• Rugged 9" x 6" x 2" steel chassis.
*Software Version History *
Version 1.0 2009, Aug - This is the initial release that supported all the Bonus button functions but had only Serial and Serial-Sync Play Styles.
Version 2.0 2010, Sep - Our original concept of the III was completed with the addition of Sync and Free Play Styles.
Version 2.1 2011, Jul - Added support for the Side Car™ controller and the ability to control Decay Rate with an expression pedal were added.
Version 2.2 2012, Jun - Just a bug fix. Only one player came across this particular cockroach, but it was significant enough that we spent time squashing it.
Version 3.0 2012, Dec - Added quantizing loops to an external MIDI clock allowing it to play in sync with the MIDI clock. MIDI Start & Stop commands are supported.
Version 3.1 2013, Nov - Added "Brother Sync" capability. Multiple III's can play synchronously WITHOUT an external MIDI clock. Added Reset function.
Version 3.2 2013, Dec - 2 bug fixes: (1) fixed volume problem when running 2 inputs & 1 output, (2) adjustment to ensure exp pedals take Decay Rate to zero.
Version 3.3 2014, May - Added "active" MIDI sync algorithm; a serious improvment over V3.0. Your loops will stay with an external MIDI clock signal FOREVER!!
How to determine which software has possessed your III
Deciding between software Version 1.0 and newer releases
Power up your III. If the Serial Play Style light is on bright, it has Version 1. If any 2 Play Style lights are on dim, it has Version 2.0 or higher.
Determining exact software version
To verify which software version has possessed your III, hold down the loop 1 button and yellow Bonus button through out the entire
power up sequence (about 10 seconds). You'll end up with the clock's center light on and possibly one other light. Release the buttons.
Press loop 1 to see the first digit of the software version; the clock display shows you. Release and press loop 2 for the second digit.
Release and press loop 3 for the third digit.
050 = V1.0 - 2009, Aug
103-104 = V2.0 - 2010, Sep
111 = V2.1 - 2011, Jul
114 = V2.2 - 2012, Jun
118-122 = V3.0 - 2012, Dec
125 = V3.1 - 2013, Nov
127 = V3.2 - 2013, Dec
129 = V3.3 - 2014, May
** If a download renders your III inoperable, all costs associated with fixing it are your responsibility.
** Downloading software is NOT covered by warranty.
** This is necessary due to the unpredictable nature of using a wide range of computers, operating systems, drivers and hardware interfaces.
Having said that, hundreds of customers have performed software downloads without a problem. In fact only 2 have actually "bricked" their pedals.
coach factory outlet online jordan 14 sport blue beat by dre cheap sport blue 6s jordan 6 history of jordan sport blue 6s lebron 12 louis vuitton outlet louis vuitton outlet kate spade outlet lebron 11 retro jordans for sale louis vuitton outlet cheap jordan shoes kate spade diaper bag louis vuitton outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet air jordan shine michael kors outlet jordan 3 sport blue